Arduino is a versatile micro controller platform capable of powering up many types of projects. At Proto-PIC, we’re here to help you make your Arduino project a success and can write Arduino sketches for you. If you have an idea about a new electronic invention or if you are thinking about something new and deciding to use Arduino or Micro controllers for that project, we can help you by writing codes / Arduino sketches and designing the circuit diagram.
Our team of technical experts have experience in:
- Integrating many sorts of sensors and transducers including: Accelrometers, Gyroscopes, Sonar, IR, Temp. etc (with serial/ I2C/ USART/ SPI communication)
- Writing microcontrollers firmware, including the ARM and AVR microcontroller family.
- Interfacing I/O devices such as keypad/ LCD/ LED display
- Bluetooth, Ethernet, GSM, GPS modules and more
- Setting up communication with PC (Serial communication) for Matlab, Processing, etc.
- Working with basic passive and active components (Relays, Servo/Stepper/DC motors, Opto-Couplers, etc.)
We can program any types of Arduino boards, including:
- Arduino UNO
- Arduino MEGA
- Arduino NANO
- Arduino PRO MINI
- Arduino MICRO
Proto-PIC provide a range of services to help you with Arduino projects including:
- Writing / modifying Arduino code
- Creating hardware schematics with Fritzing or other software
- Guide you on setting up the peripherals
- And more…
Have fun with Arduino!
If you have any specific requirements or any questions related to our services, please contact us.