These energy efficient flexible LED strips are extremly versatile. They can be used in a wide range of lighting applications and products. The strips are adhesive backed and run off a 12DC supply.
- Based on a 3528 surface mount LED.
- Runs from 12V DC supply.
- Supply current = 200mA per 0.5m length.
- Adhesive backed.
- Strips can be cut into shorter lengths. Cut points every 5cm.
- Three LEDs per 5cm section.
- Multiple sections can be soldered together to make longer lengths.
- Tape width 8mm.
- Thickness 0.2mm + LED height (approx 1.8mm).
- LED output 200 – 240 (lm).
Note: Though these strips are very flexible, care should be taken not to bend them around very sharp corners/angles as this may cause them to become damaged. A maximum length of 5m should not be exceeded when connecting these strips in series.
Click here to download the datasheet for this part