The TDA7498 Digital Power Amplifier Board is a dual BTL (Bridge-tied load) class-D audio amplifier with single power supply designed for home systems and active speaker systems.
Audio geeks rejoice! This small amplifier board packs a punch, with an output power of 100W x 2 over a supply voltage of 12-36V ,this can really turn your home projects up to 11! Why not use this Digital Power Amplifier Board as a substitute for your car stereo amp and save yourself a fortune?
Digital Power Amplifier Board TDA7498 Features:
- 100W + 100W output power at THD = 10% with RL = 6Ω and Vcc = 36V
- 80W + 80W output power at THD = 10% with RL = 8Ω and Vcc = 34V
- Wide-range single supply operation (14-39V)
- High efficiency ( η=90% )
- Four Selectable, fixed gain settings of nominally 25.6dB, 31.6dB, 35.1dB and 37.6dB
- Differential inputs minimize common-mode noise
- Standby and mute features
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Externally synchronizable
- Brand Name: Proto-PIC
- Maximum Power Per Channel: 100W
- Package: Yes
- Channels: 2 (2.0)
- Model Number: WM-033
- Item Name: TDA7498 Power Amplifier Board
- Chip Type: TDA7498
- Output impedance: 4-8 ohms
- Frequency : 20Hz-20KHz
- Supply Voltage: DC12-36V
- 1 x Audio Amplifier Board
- 1 x Audio Cable
We are passionate about educating the next generation of Engineers, electronic hobbyists and tinkerers. Check out our STEM Education page for more on Educational discounts, BBC Microbit and our homegrown Maker club!
Like our Facebook page for updates on Proto-PIC, related tech stories and new products being added to our store daily!