120W Stereo Digital Power Amplifier Board TPA3116D2
The TPA3116D2 120W Stereo Digital Power Amplifier Board is a dual-channel class-D audio amplifier with a single power supply designed for DIY home theaters and high power broadcasts.
Audio geeks rejoice! This 120W Power Amplifier board – TPA3116D2 packs a punch, with an output power of 120W x 2 over a supply voltage of 12-26V, this can really turn your home projects up to 11! Why not use this as a substitute for your car stereo amp and save yourself a fortune?
- 120W + 120W output power at 24V
- High efficiency ( η=90% )
- Signal to noise ratio: 100db
- Differential inputs minimize common-mode noise
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- TPA3116D2 Mounted array heatsink for efficient heat dissipation
- Onboard front-facing IC to improve the input sensitivity
- Size: 92 x 68 x 12 mm
- Brand Name: Proto-PIC
- Maximum Power Per Channel: 101-130W
- Model Number: PPM543
- Channels: 2 (2.0)
- Type: Home Amplifier
- Chip Type: TPA3116 D2 x 1
- Power supply: DC12-26V
- Output power: DC12V, 2*50W DC24V, 2*120W
- PCB size: 92*68*17mm
- AMP class: D
- PCB color: blue
- Signal to noise ratio: 100 db
- Recommended voltage: DC 24V
- Weight: 76g
- 1 x Audio Amplifier Board TPA3116D2
- 1 x Audio Cable
We are passionate about educating the next generation of Engineers, electronic hobbyists, and tinkerers. Check out our STEM Education page for more on Educational discounts, BBC Microbit, and our homegrown Maker club!
Join our Facebook page and share your 120W Power Amplifier project with us and your fellow engineers! We love to see our products used in real-world situations, inspire each other.