Welcome the Dremel 3D40 to the store, the most reliable 3D printer in its class. Unleash your creativity, from replacement parts and housing to beautiful aesthetic designs and Aztec death whistles! Without sounding too cliche, the possibilities truly are endless. The simple set-up with semi-auto quick leveling of the build platform and Wi-Fi for remote printing allow you to start bringing your ideas to life in no time.
Dremel 3D printers have been battered, bashed, dropped, and dragged for thousands of hours of testing to ensure longevity and consistent prints.
Dremel Printer – 3D40 Features
- Maximize utilization of the machine: Draft mode printing profile allows to print up to 30% faster than low resolution
- Better print results: more intricate and detailed designs with the improved 50 micron ultra high print resolution combined with guided 2-point semi automated leveling.Make high quality prints with clean, polished finishes. So smooth, you’ll forget they were 3D printed.
- Optimal safety and less chance for warping of large objects thanks to fully enclosed sturdy plastic design with a 25.4cm x 15.2cm x 17.0 cm build volume. Not only does it give you reliable prints, you can literally breathe around it. The 3D40 is UL Certified making it safe to be around.
- No installation needed: Fast out of the box use thanks to the easy setup supported by the user-friendly touchscreen control center on the hardware
- Fully operational even without connecting it to a computer; 3D prints can be started directly from the touchscreen via access to a USB stick or internal 4 GB storage, while firmware updates can automatically be accessed via Wi-Fi
- Supported filament: PLA in 11 different colors. Dremel offers the highest quality PLA filament out there, but you’re welcome to use other brands.
- With remote printing, easily connect your 3D40 using Wi-Fi or Ethernet, and print from anywhere in the world.
The 3D40 excels in classrooms and educational environments. With 3D printing fast becoming a standard resource for students, we wouldn’t want you getting left behind. Check out our Educational discount area for details on how you could get a hold of this for even less!
The Only 3D Printer Safe For A Classroom
The enclosed builds of our printers protect the classroom from potentially harmful VOC. Both the 3D45 and 3D40 are UL Safety Certified for extra protection.
Whispers Quieter Than Students
Our 3D printers are exceptionally quiet. You won’t hear them over even the best whispers in class.
Designed Against Obsolescence
As your makerspace needs grow, Dremel makes it easy to expand. Connect several Digilab devices to one computer or one computer to multiple 3D and laser printers.
- Dremel® DigiLab 3D Printer 3D40
- 1x DREMEL® 3D Filament White (DF01)
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x USB Flash Drive
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x Object Removal Tool
- 3x Build Tape
- 1x Cleaning Tool
- Voltage-230 V
- Weight-15.88 kg
- Width-51.5 cm
- Depth-39.8 cm
- Extruder-Single Extrusion
- Extruder temperature-Up to 230 ℃
- Operating interface-3.5” full color IPS touch screen
- Max build volume-25.4cm x 15.2cm x 17.0 cm
- Layer thickness-0.1mm / 100 microns
- Build platform-Tempered Glass
- Material diameter-1.75 mm
- Filament length-162 m
- Software Options – Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer, Dremel Print Cloud, Simplify 3D
- File Type Accepted By Slicer – STL, OBJ, 3mf, BMP, .g, .gcode, GIF, JGP, PNG, x3d
- File Type Accepted by Printer – GCODE, G3DREM, .g
- Mac Requirements – Mac OS X Version 10.9+
- Windows Requirements – Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10