Welcome the Dremel 3D printer range to the store, the most reliable 3D printers in their class. Unleash your creativity, from replacement parts and housing to beautiful aesthetic designs and Aztec death whistles! Without sounding too cliche, the possibilities truly are endless. The simple set-up with semi-auto quick leveling of the build platform and Wi-Fi for remote printing allow you to start bringing your ideas to life in no time.
Dremel 3D printers have been battered, bashed, dropped, and dragged for thousands of hours of testing to ensure longevity and consistent prints.
Dremel Printer Features
- Simple and safe removal of 3D printed models due to the flexible metal build plate
- Maximize utilization of the machine: Draft mode printing profile allows to print up to 30% faster than low resolution
- Better print results: more intricate and detailed designs with the improved 50-100 micron ultra high print resolution combined with guided 2-point semi automated leveling.Make high quality prints with clean, polished finishes. So smooth, you’ll forget they were 3D printed.
- Optimal safety and less chance for warping of large objects thanks to fully enclosed sturdy plastic design with a 254 x 152 x 170 mm build volume. Not only does it give you reliable prints, you can literally breathe around it. All printers are UL Certified making it safe to be around.
- No installation needed: Fast out of the box use thanks to the easy setup supported by the user-friendly touchscreen control center on the hardware
- Fully operational even without connecting it to a computer; 3D prints can be started directly from the touchscreen via access to a USB stick or internal 4-8 GB storage, while firmware updates can automatically be accessed via Wi-Fi
- Supported filament: PLA in 11 different colors. Dremel offers the highest quality PLA filament out there, but you’re welcome to use other brands. The 3D45 is also compatible with Nylon, PETG and ECO-ABS!
- With remote printing, easily connect your Dremel Printer using Wi-Fi or Ethernet, and print from anywhere in the world.
Dremel 3D printers excel in classrooms and educational environments. With 3D printing fast becoming a standard resource for students, we wouldn’t want you getting left behind. Check out our Educational discount area for details on how you could get a hold of this for even less!
The Only 3D Printer Safe For A Classroom
The enclosed builds of our printers protect the classroom from potentially harmful VOC. All the Models of Dremel 3D printers we have are UL Safety Certified for extra protection.
Whispers Quieter Than Students
Dremel 3D printers are exceptionally quiet. You won’t hear them over even the best whispers in class.
Designed Against Obsolescence
As your makerspace needs grow, Dremel makes it easy to expand. Connect several Digilab devices to one computer or one computer to multiple 3D and laser printers.
All Models Include
- PLA Filament (White)
- 2x Build tape
- Object Removal Tool
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- USB Flash Drive
- Unclog Tool
- Instruction manual
- Quick Start Guide
Note: The 3D45 also contains 1x Eco ABS Filament Black and 1x PETG Filament Translucent
- Extruder – PTFE direct drive
- Build Plate – Dependent on Model
- Build Volume – 255x155x170mm (11 x 6 x 6.7in)
- Range Microns – 50-340
- Touchscreen Size – 3.5 or 4.5″ full color ips
- Leveling – Semi- Automated
- Extruder Temp (C) – 230 to 280°C
- Weight – 16kg/35lbs
- Connectivity – USB, Wifi, Ethernet
- Material Types – PLA/Nylon/ECO-ABS/PETG (Check printer for compatibility)
- Internal Storage – 4 or 8GB
- Electrical Input Rating – 100-240 V, 47-60 Hz, .8-1.8 amp
- Software Options – Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer, Dremel Print Cloud, Simplify 3D
- File Type Accepted By Slicer – STL, OBJ, 3mf, BMP, .g, .gcode, GIF, JGP, PNG, x3d
- File Type Accepted by Printer – GCODE, G3DREM, .g
- Mac Requirements – Mac OS X Version 10.9+
- Windows Requirements – Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10