GPIO Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi
This GPIO Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi is a credit card-sized, T-shaped board that connects to the 2×20 pin GPIO connector of your Raspberry Pi. This enables you to break out all 40 of the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO, I2C, and SPI pins onto a solderless breadboard for prototyping! This product was designed from the ground up to be compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi (which are equipped with 2×20 pin connectors) and require no soldering whatsoever.
To make life even easier, all of the pin-outs are labeled clearly on the expansion board for efficient prototyping without the need for a pin-out document littered on your desk.
A 6″ 2×20 pin Ribbon Cable is included with the expansion board as standard to make sure you can tinker away straight out of the box!
- Specifically designed for all models of Raspberry Pi with 2×20 connectors, open up your prototyping capabilities with 40 I/O’s
- Enables you to break out all the GPIO, I2C, and SPI pins onto a breadboard
- 40-pin Ribbon Cable included
- Expansion board pins are all labeled clearly, no longer will you need to keep a pin-out document
GPIO Expansion Board Includes:
- 1x GPIO Expansion Board with pre-soldered headers
- 1x GPIO Ribbon Cable (40-pin, 6″)
- 73mm x 20mm x 11mm / 2.9″ x 0.8″ x 0.4″
- Height with pins: 19mm / 0.8″
- Width at top of T: 58mm / 2.3″
- Weight: 14g