The Hakko FX-901 cordless soldering iron realises the dream of being able to solder wherever and whenever you need to, it can even fit right in the pocket of your work trousers (just be sure the tip is cool)! Running on 4 x AA batteries, you’re looking at a staggering 60-120 minutes of constant use, dependent on the type of your chosen batteries, before having to change power cells. The same goes for the max temperature of the Iron, an alkaline battery will be capable of producing a higher temperature of around 600°C (peak) at the cost of shorter battery life. A nickel-metal hydride battery will produce a temperature of around 400°C but with a much longer battery life.
Hakko have always provided high quality, resilient soldering equipment for a reasonable price and this Cordless Soldering Iron is no exception to the rule. We use Hakko irons on our workbenches on our workbenches for a reason, they are fantastic!
- Temperature Range: ~400°-600°C
- Cartridge type for selectable batteries
- Approximately 60 minutes with alkaline batteries and 120 minutes with nickel-metal hydride
- Quick-release soldering tip replacement
- Ceramic heating element
- Slender, lightweight ergonomic iron handles
- Compact design
- Great for soldering SMD and through-hole applications
- T11-B cone tip included
Cordless Soldering Iron Documents