The Linear Actuator Kit converts the circular movement of a 180° servo (included) into a straight line motion. It can be mounted to a project to provide either horizontal or vertical movement.
Linear Actuators are useful for a whole host of different applications, like; robots, automated button switching, steering racks for buggies, a point switcher on a model railway, animating a diorama display, etc. Linear actuators are also used extensively in industry and in consumer products, such as; valves, cams, floppy disk drives, and optical disk drives, just to name a few.
The servo included in this kit is an FS90 180° servo. For a 360° continuous rotation servo, please find the FS90R from FEETECH.
- The Linear Actuator converts the circular movement of a 180-degree servo (supplied) into motion in a straight line.
- Supplied with a 180 degree FS90 servo and fixings.
- Useful for a wide range of applications, such as; robotics, switching, animating displays, and more.
- Compatible with boards such as micro:bit, Arduino, or RaspberryPi.
Kitronik Linear Actuator Kit Includes
- Linear Actuator Laser Cut Parts.
- 1 x Micro 180 Degree Servo and fixings.
- 2 x M3x 10 Pozi PanSteel M/C.
- 1 x M3 Form A Steel Washer.
- Linear Actuator assembly Instructions.