LoRa/FSK Transceiver Module, 915MHz, RFM97CW – Sparkfun COM-18084
RFM97CW Sub-GHz radio transceivers are ideal for long-range wireless applications. With high integration, the RFM97CW simplifies the peripheral materials needed in system design. The sensitivity up to – 138dbm that optimizes link performance for applications. In addition, the RFM97CW also supports the function of duty cycle operation mode, channel listening, high-precision RSSI, power-on reset, squelch output, etc., which makes the application design more flexible and realizes product differentiation design.
The working voltage of RFM97CW is from 1.8V to 3.7V. When the sensitivity of – 138dbm is reached, only a 9.9mA current is consumed, and the ultra-low power consumption receiving mode can further reduce the receiving power consumption of the chip.
- Working Frequency: 915MHz
- Modulation and Demodulation Mode: LoRa
- Data Rate: 0.018~37.5 kbps
- Sensitivity: -138dBm, BW=125KHz, SF=12
- Voltage Range: 1.8 ~3.7 V
- Receiving Current: 12.5 mA @ BW=125KHz
- Support ultra-low power consumption receiving mode
- Sleeping Current:
- 160 nA, DutyCycle = OFF
- 600 nA, DutyCycle = ON
- 4-wire SPI Interface
- Support fully automatic independent working mode
- RFM97CW (Datasheet)