This Metal Raspberry Pi 4 Cooling Case is one tough cookie and our favourite one yet! Made from a CNC manufactured Aluminum Alloy this case will be able to withstand any drop,knock or bash you plan to put your poor Raspberry Pi though. Its simplistic industrial design provides the defence and cool aesthetics that we makers look for first when picking out an enclosure for Pi-based projects.
Overheating should never be an issue by today’s standards, that’s why the top half of the case is designed with heat mitigation at the forefront. Part practical/part design the entirety of the cases top half is one big Aluminum heat sink, coupled with dual cooling fans to create a solid active heatsink for your Pi without sacrificing space or additional Hats.
The open design ensures that any wireless signals will not be affected by the installation of your new Raspberry Pi 4 case!
Dual Cooling Fan Highlights:
- Low Power Consumption
- “Is that fan on!?” Designed with silence in mind, these fans are very quiet.
- All fans are tested by our engineers to make sure they are perfect!
- Included thermal tape can enhance your heat management even further
- Aluminum Alloy Case with Dual Cooling Fans
- Thermal Tape x3 (various sizes)
- Required screws and Allen Key
- Raspberry Pi 4 is not included!