Micro Gearmotor, 10:1, 2600 RPM, 6-12V – Sparkfun ROB-12518
These micro gearmotors are incredibly tough and feature full metal gears. They have a gear ratio of 10:1 and operate up to 12 volts and have a stall torque of 4 oz-in. and a max speed of 2600 RPM.
Each micro gearmotor sports a 3mm D-shaft which you use to connect a mounting hub. We have the mounting hubs in stock with various thread sizes.
Universal Aluminium Mounting Hub for 3mm Shaft, 4-40 Holes (2-Pack)
Universal Aluminium Mounting Hub for 3mm Shaft, 2-56 Holes (2-pack)
Universal Aluminium Mounting Hub for 3mm Shaft, M3 Holes (2-Pack)
Micro Gearmotor Features:
- Voltage: 6 – 12 Volts
- Gear Ratio: 10:1
- Stall Torque: 2/4 oz-in. (6/12V)
- Speed: 1300/2600 RPM (6/12V)
- No Load Current: 40/120 mA (6/12V)
- Stall Current: 360/1600 mA (6/12V)
- DC Reversible* Motor Size: 26 x 12 x 10mm
- Shaft Size: 3mm Diameter x 10mm Length
- Weight: 17g