Noise Pack Add:on for Kitronik Inventor’s Kit for the BBC microbit
This cool add on accessory for the Kitronik Inventor’s Kit enable you to explore the complexities of sound & noise.
Can you bend sound to your will? Well stand by your beds, you’ll learn how here!
You will learn how to build and code musical instruments, amplifiers, and EQs, including High and Low Pass Filters (HPF/LPF). Who needs expensive Pultecs or Console Channel Strips when you’ve got some components, a microbit, and some know how?
We think that this pack brings together electronics and code in the most noblest of causes, ie making noise! We’re going to make a noise and then we’re going to amplify it!
- A fun and exciting add-on pack for the Kitronik Inventors Kit for the micro:bit
- Learn how to manipulate sound, build instruments, amplify your sounds, and how to shape your sounds with Filtering and EQ
- Learn how to build and code the following 5 experiments:
- Varying The Tone With A Piezo Buzzer
- Building A Mono Amplifier
- Touch Control
- The Digital Trumpet
- Equalise Your Sound
Noise Pack Contains:
- One x 100kΩ Resistor
- Two x 3.3kΩ Resistor
- One x 15kΩ Resistor
- Three x 100nF Ceramic Disk Capacitor
- 2 x 1µF Electrolytic Capacitor
- Two x Potentiometer
- 2 x Finger Adjust Spindle
- Two x Solid Core Connecting Wire
- Ten x M/M Jumper Wires.
- 1 x 0.15W 8Ω Speaker
- 4 x F/F Jumper Wires
- 1 x NCP2890 Audio Amplifier IC Breakout Board
- One x 3 Key Touch PCB
- 1 x Tutorial Booklet, containing 5 experiments.