this Pro Mini does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need. It’s a great board that will get you up and running quickly. The Arduino Pro series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage (5V), lack of connectors, and USB off board, or the user who wants to embed a microcontroller in their project.
To keep the cost low, the board uses all SMD components, made it two layer, etc. This board connects directly to the FTDI Basic Breakout board and supports auto-reset.
- ATmega168 running at 16MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- No onboard USB connection
- Supports auto-reset
- 5V regulator
- Reverse polarity protected
- DC input 5V up to 12V – 7V to 9V Recommended
- On board Power and Status LEDs
- Less than 2 grams