Prototyping System for the BBC Micro:bit
This Prototyping System for the BBC micro:bit is a great way to start making circuits and making experiments. This gives access to the pins on the bottom of the BBC micro:bit.
This prototyping system uses our specially designed Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit in conjunction with a Small Prototype Breadboard. This makes it easy to connect additional components using the included jumper wires. No soldering required.
- No soldering is required.
- Breaks out 21 pins from the BBC micro:bit using the Pre-built Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit.
- Small Prototype Breadboard included so you can use additional components.
- Run your own custom code from your BBC micro:bit to interact with external components
- 4 x Pan Head M3 Machine Screws
- 1 x Small Prototype Breadboard
- 10 x Jumper Wires Male to Male
- 10 x Jumper Wires Male to Female
- 1 x Perspex Mounting Plate
- 1 x Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit – Pre-built
- 4 x Self-adhesive Rubber Feet
- This kit requires assembly
- BBC micro:bit is NOT included