This stepper motor is great for small projects and experimenting with steppers. This motor has 8 steps per revolution, but because of the 1/64 reduction gear set this translates to 512 steps per revolution. The shaft is flattened so its easy to attach wheels, gears etc, with a set screw.
- Unipolar stepper with 0.1″ spaced 5-pin cable connector
- 8 steps per revolution
- 1/64 geared down reduction
- 5V DC suggested operation
- Weight: 37 g.
- Dimensions: 28mm diameter, 20mm tall not including 9mm shaft with 5mm diameter
- 9″ / 23 cm long cable
- Holding Torque: 150 gram-force*cm, 15 N*mm/ 2 oz-force*in
- Shaft: 5mm diameter flattened
Arduino example (using an Easy Stepper Driver) : StepperDemo.zip