Slide Potentiometer, X-Large POT, Linear Taper, 10K
A simple slide potentiometer can go a long way. Rated at 10kOhm and 0.5W. Comes with solder tab connections.
The tapered profile for the dimensional drawing below can be found in the drawings below, and also in the datasheet in the documents section labeled “0B”
- Total Resistance: 10KΩ ±20%
- Resistance Taper Characteristics: 50% (40-60%)
- Power Ratings: 500mW
- Gang Error: -40 ~ 0db <= 3db
- Slider Noise: 100mV max.
- Insulation Resistance 100MΩ min. @ 250V DC
- Operating Force: 50 ~ 300gf.cm
- Lever Push-Pull Strength: 5Kgf.cm max @ 10 sec.
- Rotational Life: 15% Permissible resistance change after 10,000 ± 200 cycles on 600 r.p.h.without load ±15% max.
Recommended PCB Land Pattern:
- Dimensions are in mm