Speaker, Thin, 8 Ohm, 0.25Watt
If you want to get some sound out of your project but have a tight space budget, this is a good way to do it.
This 0.25W, 8Ohm speaker is only 40mm in diameter and just over 4mm thick, the same kind you might find in one of those “talking greeting cards”.
- Type: Dynamic speaker
- Rated Input Power: 0.25 W
- Impedance 8 ohm ± 15% at 1500Hz
- Resonance Frequency (Fo): 440 Hz ± 20% at Fo, 1V
- Sensitivity (S.P.L): 85dB(W/m) ± 3 dB at AVE 0.6K,0.8K,1.0K,1.2K(Hz) / 96dB(0.25W/0.1m) ± 3 dB
- Frequency Range: Fo – 20KHz
- Distortion: Less than 10 % at 1500Hz 0.25W
- Max. Input Power: Must be normal at 0.4W white noise for 1 minute.
- Magnet: Rare earth permanent (Nd-Fe-B)
- External diameter: 40mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 10.8mm
- Weight: 11grams
- Magnet: Φ10 x 1.5mm