Surface Transducer – Small
Surface transducers give you the awesome power to turn almost any surface into a speaker. Much like our larger surface transducer, this is essentially just a speaker except instead of a cone, the coil is attached to a pad that conducts the vibration into whatever you press it against. You can hook it up to an audio source and press it against the nearest table, wall, or cardboard box. You can even put it against your head and play music directly into your skull (the ultimate surround sound).
- Width: 14.5mm
- Height: 7.9mm
- Impedance: 8±5% Ohm
- Resonant Frequency: 16 +/- 0.5 kHz
- Max Operating Voltage: 12 Vpp
- Frequency Response: 300-19000 Hz
- Rated input: 1.0 W
- Maximum input: 2.0 W
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +60 °C
- The connectors on these units are somewhat fragile so take care to prevent stressing your connection to the unit.