PJRC Teensy++ 2.0 – 8-bit AVR
The Teensy 2.0 is a breadboard-friendly development board with loads of features in a, well, teensy package. The Teensy++ 2.0 breaks out all of the IO available on the AT90USB1286 to breadboard-friendly 0.1″ spaced headers so you can hook up a load of peripherals.
The Teensy++ 2.0 comes pre-flashed with a bootloader so you can program it using the on-board USB connection: No external programmer needed! You can program the Teensy in your favorite IDE using C or you can install the Teensyduino add-on for the Arduino IDE and write Arduino sketches for Teensy!
- 8-Bit AVR Processor (AT90USB1286)
- 128K Flash Memory, 8K RAM, 4K EEPROM
- USB Can Emulate Any Type of Device
- Single Pushbutton Programming
- Arduino Compatible
- 8 Analog Inputs
- 46 Digital I/O Pins
- 9 PWM outputs
- SPI and I2C
- 2″ x 0.7″ (50.8 x 17.8 mm)
Teensy 2.0 Schematic:
Teensy 2.0 Board and Pin Layout:
- Length: 50.8mm (2″)
- Width: 17.8mm (0.7″)
- AT90USB1286_Datasheet (8-bit AVR)
- This does not come with a USB cable, but we have you covered should you need one!