Serial Miniature LCD Module – 1.44″ (uLCD-144-G2 GFX)
The µLCD-144-G2(GFX) is a compact and cost-effective display module using the latest state-of-the-art LCD (TFT) technology with an embedded GOLDELOX-GFX2 graphics processor that delivers stand-alone functionality to any project. Powerful graphics, text, image, animation, and countless more features are built inside the GOLDELOX-GFX2 chip.
The module is designed to work out of the box and you are now ready to write your code in 4DGL (a high-level 4D Graphics Language) using the 4DGL-Workshop3 IDE (editor, compiler, linker, and downloader). This will save weeks even months of development time on your next embedded graphics project.
4DGL is a graphics-oriented language allowing the developer to write applications in a high-level language, syntax similar to popular languages such as BASIC, C, and Pascal. The module offers modest but comprehensive I/O features that can interface to serial, analogue, digital, buttons, joystick, sound generation, and Dallas 1-wire devices. In short, the åµLCD-144-G2(GFX) offers one of the most flexible embedded graphics solutions available.
- 128xRGBx128 resolution, 65K true to life colors, LCD-TFT screen
- 1.44 diagonal size, 43 x 31 x 6.4mm. Active Area: 25.5mm x 26.5mm
- LED backlighting with greater than the 150-degree viewing angle
- Easy 10 pin interface to any external device:
3.3Vout, IO2, GND, IO1, RESET, GND, RX, TX, +5V, 5V OUT
- Powered by the 4D-Labs GOLDELOX-GFX2 graphics processor highly optimized for 4DGL, the high-level 4D Graphics Language.
- 2 x GPIO ports support:
A/D converter with 8/10 bit resolution
Complex sound generation
Dedicated RTTTL tune engine
- 10K bytes of flash memory for user code storage and 510 bytes of RAM for user variables (255 x 16bit vars)
- Serial TTL interface with auto-baud feature (300 to 600K baud)
- On-board micro-SD memory card adaptor for storing icons, images, animations, etc. Supports 64MB to 2GGB micro-SD as well as micro-SDHC memory cards starting from 4GB and above
- A comprehensive set of built-in high-level 4DGL graphics functions and algorithms that can draw lines, circles, text, and much more
- Display full colour images, animations, icons, and video clips
- Supports all available Windows fonts and characters (imported as external fonts)
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply)
- uLCD-144-G2 Display Module
- 150mm 5-way Female-Female Jumper Cable
- 5-way Male-Male Adaptor
- uLCD-144-G2-Datasheet-REV1.1 (Datasheet)
- This module is shipped with the “GFX” firmware. Either firmware can be loaded onto the device, however. For more information on reloading the firmware, see the 4D Systems product page below.