microSD Socket for Transflash (SMD)- SparkFun PRT-00127
This is a high-quality push-push type SMD microSD (uSD) socket is a super compact and slick way to add Flash Memory functionality to your project.
Compatible with the SPI interface found on any SD card, this tiny form factor was created for cell phone storage and is perfect for your next MP3 project!
A breakout board is available too.
microSD Socket Specifications:
- General Characteristics:
- TransFlash Connector 8 Pin SMT 90°
- Standoff=0 Normal Push Push Type
- Material and Finish:
- Insulator: LCP(UL94V-0) Black
- Contacts: Phosphor Bronze, Gold Flash on contact area, Tin Plated on solder tails, over Nickel
- Shell: Stainless, Gold Flash on solder area, over Nickel plated
- Spring: SWP-B
- Hook: Stainless
- Electrical Characteristics:
- Current Rating: 0.5A Max.
- Contact Resistance: 100 Milliohms Max.
- Insulation Resistance: 250V DC or 300V AC for no less than 1 minute, 1000 Megaohms Min.
- Withstanding Voltage: 500V for 1 minute
- Mechanical Characteristics:
- Mating Cycles: 10,000 Cycles
- Insertion Force: 2.0 Kgf Max.
- Extraction Force: 0.5 Kgf Min.
- Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ +85°C
- RoHS Compliant
microSD Socket Pin Out:
microSD Socket Dimensions:
microSD Socket with Card Dimensions:
- dimensions are in mm!
Recommended PCB Land Pattern:
- The default detect-state of this socket is ground; i.e. the detect pin is connected to ground.