SIM Card Socket
This SIM card socket will allow you to interface with any old 6-Pin standard connection SIM in your project.
This is a surface mount socket, but it is large enough that it can be hand soldered.
- Housing: Thermoplastic (UL94V-0)
- Terminal: Phosphor Bronze, Gold Plating on Contact Area, Tin Plating on Solder Tail
- Current Rating: 0.5A Max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 500V AC R.M.S for 1 minute
- Insulation Resistance: 50 Milliohms Max.
- Durability: 5000 cycles
- Manual Soldering: 360°C, 3 Seconds Max.
- Vapor Phase: 215°C, 30 Seconds Max.
- IR reflow: 260°C, 15 Seconds Max.
- Operation Temperature: -25°C ~ +85°C
- RoHS Compliant