Header – 8-pin Female Socket, SMD, 2.54mm (0.1″)
These are standard 0.1″ spaced header pins that can be surface mounted for applications where through-hole pins won’t work.
On the surface-mount side, the legs are staggered for stress relief.
This is an 8-Pin female header.
By designing your PCB as per the Recommended PCB Land Pattern below, will allow for bottom side entry as well as top side.
8-pin Female Socket Specifications:
- No. of Contacts: 8
- Current Rating: 3A
- Insulator Resistance: 1000MegOhms Min.
- Contact Resistance: 20m Ohms Max.
- Dielectric Withstanding: 600V AC
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ +105°C
- Insulator Material: Thermoplastic (UL 94V-0)
- Conductor Finish: Gold, Tin or selective over 30 ~ 50u” Nickel
- Recommended Mating Pin Length for Top Entry: 4mm
Recommended PCB Land Pattern (Top Side Entry):
Recommended PCB Land Pattern (Bottom Side Entry):
- Dimensions are in mm