Audio Jack – 3.5mm TRRS (SMD)
This is a 3.5mm TRRS SMD audio jack. TRRS connectors are the audio-style connectors that you see on some phones, MP3 players, and development boards.
TRRS stands for “tip, ring, ring, sleeve,” which reflects the fact that, unlike a standard stereo connector, this actually has three conductors and a ground.
Some devices use the extra conductor for a microphone (like hands-free headsets) or to carry a video signal (like in some MP3/MP4 players).
- Rating: 30V DC @ 0.5A
- Contact Resistance: 50 Milliohms Max.
- Insulation Resistance: 100 Megaohms Min. (500v DC)
- Insertion and Extraction Force: 3 ~ 30N
- Operation Temperature Range: -20 ~ +70°C
- Preservative Temperature Range: -40 ~ +85°C
- RoHS Compliant