British Telecom Connector, BTA, PTH (female)
These analog (RH) British Telecom connectors are 6-pin connectors that are very similar to the RJ11 connectors except instead of a bottom-mounted hook lock, the BTA uses a side-mounted lock. These BTA connectors are perfect for educators or other users who need to set up a Custom Vernier analog sensor that produces a voltage that changes from high to low or vice versa.
- Voltage Rating: 125V AC RMS
- Current Rating: 1.5A
- Contact Resistance: 30 Milliohms Max.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000V AC RMS 50Hz 1Min.
- Housing Material: Glass-filled polyester UL94V-0
- Contact Material: Phosphor Bronze 0.35mm
- Plating: Gold plating over Nickel
- Life expectancy: 750 Cycles Min.
- Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +85°C
- RoHS Compliant
Recommended PCB Land Pattern:
- BritishTelecomConnector (Datasheet)