SD MMC Card Socket
SD cards are all over the place and they’re great for storing large amounts of data. Why not take advantage by adding an SD socket to your next data-heavy project. We use it on a whole bunch of our boards! The SD/MMC ( Secure Digital Disk / Multi-Media Cards) cards use a very simple SPI serial bus as well as a 4-bit proprietary bus.
- SD Card 9P SMT 90° Push Push Type
- Standoff 0.0/mm Normal
- Insulator: LCP (UL94V-0), Black
- Contact: Phosphor Bronze, Selective Gold Flash on Contact Area, Tin Plated on Solder Tails, Over Nickel
- Shell: Stainless, Nickel Plated, Gold Flash on Solder Tails
- Current Rating: 0.5A
- Operating Voltage: 250V AC/DC
- Contact Resistance: 100 Milliohms Max.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 Megaohms Min. @ 250V DC
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 500V AC / Minute
- Mating Cycles: 10,000 Cycles Min.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +65°C
- RoHS Compliant