Copper Tape – Conductive Adhesive, 5mm / 10mm (50ft)
Copper tape has countless applications in electronics from creating low-profile traces for electrical components to RF-shielding and antenna-making. Copper tape is even used to join things together using solder, like the stained glass on Tiffany lamps.
This copper tape is backed by a conductive adhesive, is 5mm wide, and comes in rolls of 50 feet. Perfect for more precise projects.
- Base Material Copper Foil: 0.06±0.005mm
- Adhesive Acrylic Adhesive: 0.025±0.005mm
- Adhesion to Steel: 1.5 Kg/25mm
- Tensile Strength: 4.50 Kg/25mm
- Fracture Resistance: 25/44 N/10mm
- Surface Impedance: 0.003-0.005 Ω
- Shielding effectiveness (far field): 60dB to 80dB (30 MHz to 1GHz)
- Short term heat resistance: 93 °C
- Long term heat resistance: 140 °C