Solenoid, 10mm Throw, 12 ~ 36V
Solenoids are a great way to induce linear motion for pushing, pulling, or controlling switches and levers.
According to the datasheet, this solenoid is rated for 36V but they work like a charm at 12V and takes approximately 650mA when it’s turned on.
We’ve been controlling them with our Mosfet Board Kit. With a throw of 10mm, these solenoids are great for all kinds of motion applications such as actuating door latches, automating percussion instruments, or just poking people.
Note: The datasheet indicates a throw of 25mm however we’ve measured a throw of 10mm.
- Voltage: DC 36V
- Current: 2.7A (@ DC 36V 20°C
- Attracting Force: 620g Min.
- Residual Magnetism: After 36V DC is applied, the plunger will return at 30gf + the weight of the plunger
- Expected Life: Repetitive operation for 500,000 Cycles (On 2Min, Off 1Min as one cycle)
- Operating Temperature: -5°C ~ +65°C
- ZHO-1364S-36A13 (Datasheet)