Thermistor 10K – BC2301-ND
10K thermistor with a negative temperature coefficient. Good choice for temp-sensing applications.
The part consists of an NTC chip, soldered between two tin-plated copper wires!
Perfect for accurate temperature measurement, compensation, sensing, and control in any hobby, consumer, and industrial application.
- Accuracy over a wide temperature range
- High stability over a long life
- Resistance Value at 25°C: 10K
- Operating temperature range: -40 ~ +125°C
- Response time (in oil): ~ 1.2seconds
- Maximum power dissipation at 55 °C: 500mW
- Weight: 0.3 grams
- Dimensions are in mm
- The thermistors are marked with colored bands much like resistors, you can match your device in the datasheet here:
Note: Supplied individually