2.4GHz Ceramic Chip Antenna – SparkFun WRL-00144
This is one of the world’s smallest high-performance 2.4GHz ceramic chip antennas. It is a very small antenna indeed that works nicely with the Nordic ICs.
Although you cannot expect these little chappies to perform as well as their ~2″ rubber duck counter parts, however, you can squeeze these onto any PCB layout.
Great to use with Bluetooth, 802.11, and Zigbee.
- Incredibly Compact SMD Package
- Superior LTCC Technology
- 50Ω Characteristic Impedance
- Low Loss
- Wide Bandwidth
- Favorable Linear Polarization
- > Unity Gain
- No External Matching Required
- Highly Stable Over Temp. and Humidity
- Fully Hand- and Reflow-Assembly Compatible
- Operating Frequency: 2400~2488 MHz
- Center Frequency: 2450 MHz
- Bandwidth: 180 MHz
- Maximum Gain: 0.8 dBi
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Operating Temperature: -25 ~ 85°C
- 6.5 x 2.2 x 1mm: