USB Female Type B Vertical Connector
USB female ‘Type B’ connector in a vertical mounting configuration. The 4 connection pins have 0.1″ spacing allowing it to be installed into development boards or perf boards with little manipulation. For the support posts, you can either drill two 80mm holes or cut them off completely from the part.
Not exactly what you are after? We have a huge range of USB components, connectors, and boards on offer right here!
Need the breakout board too? Add the breakout via the variation menu above! The board has been designed by SparkFun so you could panel mount a USB vertical connector with ease.
A great part when creating those nice-looking enclosures that require a USB port. The Breakout board is shipped bare with all four USB pins broken out.
- Current Rating: 1.5A Max.
- Voltage: 30V Max.
- Withstanding Voltage: 500V AC
- Contact Resistance: 30 Milliohms Max.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 Megaohms Min.
- Temperature Range: -55°C ~ +85°C
- Mating Force: 35N Max.
- Withdrawal Force: 10N Min.
- Durability: 1500 Cycles Min.
- Contacts: Phosphor Bronze, Gold Flash on Contact Area, Tin Plated on Solder Tail, under Nickel
- Insulator: PBT 30% G.F. (UL94V-0), White
- Shell: Brass, Nickel Plated over all
- RoHS Compliant