This 8-channel USB Logic Analyzer supports sampling rates of up to 24MHz (configurable down to 25kHz) provides an excellent while economic option for debugging without having to fork out the big bucks on an oscilloscope. Making it a great tool for quickly diagnosing most communication issues you may encounter. Full digital analysis of UART, IIC, SPI, CAN and more!
These analyzers will work with both 3.3V and 5V systems (up to 5.25V max and 2.0V minimum on a high logic-level) and are powered via an included mini-B USB cable.
- Sampling rate up to 24MHz, configurable down to 25kHz
- 5.25V maximum voltage input
- 2.0V minimum logic-high
- 0.8V maximum logic-low
- Input impedance > 100kΩ, 5pF
- USB power supply
- Cross-platform support: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, etc.
- Dimensions: 54.7 x 27.4 x 14.1 mm
USB Logic Analyzer Kit includes
- 24MHz/8-Channel USB Logic Analyzer
- 10-conductor Female-to-Female Jumper Wires
- Mini-B USB Cable
Visit our YouTube Channel and discover a range of interesting video tutorials, that we hope will give you some inspiration to start a new project!
Do you have a design challenge or frustrating coding issue? Help is at hand! Proto-Pic have a dedicated tech team with years of experience in programming and designing STEM projects.