The MD22 is a robust low/medium power motor driver, designed to supply power for two motors
- Analogue for Reverse – Stop – Forward
- Control 2 – 0v – 2.5v – 5v Analogue for Reverse – Stop – Forward with second channel for steering.
- Control 3 – RC Mode – Direct connection to RC receiver. (1mS – 2mS pulse with 1.5mS center off).
- Control 4 – RC Mode – with the first channel controlling the speed and second channel for steering.
- Control 5 – I2C Interface, Up to 8 modules on bus. Two modes of operation, direct control of motors or the ability to send a speed and a turn command.
- Size – 110mm x 52mm x 25mm
Voltage – 5v logic supply and 5v – 24v for the motor
Current – 50mA Max for logic and up to 5A for each motor
Control 1 – 2 independent channels of 0v – 2.5v – 5v
Full MD22 Documentation