Add a delicious topping to your Raspberry Pi with this 5″ LCD HDMI Touch Screen. Enabling you to create a full 800×480 high definition user interface for your pocket PC or custom project! The screen easily connects to the GPIO of the Pi which provides the required 5V of power for use, however you will have to connect via SPI for the touch screen function to become operational.
Despite this product being specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi, the universal HDMI driven display will work in many other HDMI applications!
Note: A DVD-R is included with this product which contains all the documentation and software required to fully understand and run the screen with your Raspberry pi.
- 800×480 resolution(HD)
- Supports touch control
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi
- User Manual and official Raspberry Pi driver included
- Supports any Raspberry Pi Image, Ubuntu, Linux Mint etc.
- Universal HDMI display is not limited to Raspberry Pi
- Power: 5V Power via GPIO from Raspberry pi
- Display Type: 5 inch TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800×480
- Touchscreen: SPI Via Raspberry Pi
- 1x 5 inch HDMI LCD
- 1x HDMI Connector
- 1x Touch Pen
- 1x RPi Screw Pack (4pcs)
- DVD-R containing drivers,image and software
Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi Documents