The Multifunctional Automatic Wire Stripper / Crimping Tool is a necessity for anyone working alongside wire and terminals.
Crafted from high quality steel, this product wields a trio of useful functions to save you reaching for the next tool! Less effort than conventional wire strippers, the automatic self adjusting head is fitted with a wire stopper so you can easily gauge the desired stripping length and get the perfect strip without damaging the wire itself. A precision wire cutter ensure a clean cut every time, avoiding any pulling of the bare wire. That’s not all, a fully equipped crimping tool is built-in to the handle of the tool (to allow maximum pressure from the users grip) enabling you to crimp insulated,non-insulated and auto-ignition terminals.
Need some more wire for your next project? Proto-PIC stocks a full Stranded Hook-Up Wire Spool Range, we use it daily around the workshop for projects and fulfilling our customers design requests!
Automatic Wire Stripper / Crimping Tool Functions
- Stripping wire from AWG24-10(0.2~6.0mm²).
- Cutting and stripping wire and cable.
- Crimping insulated and non-insulated terminals.
- For insulated terminals 10-22AW (0.5-6.00mm)
- For non-insulated terminals 12-10AWG (4.0-6.0mm) 22-14AWG (0.5-2.5mm)
- For auto ignition terminals 7-8mm.
Technical Specifications :
- Material : Blade : SS41 Handle : ABS+TPR
- Blade hardness(HRC) : 52° – 57°
- Hardness : Body hardness : HRC88°- 90°
- Cut hardness : HRC55° – 60°
- Total length (mm) : 210mm
- Color : Yellow
- Packaging : Bubble shell card
Visit our Facebook page for exclusive discounts, new product alerts, fun competitions and join a friendly community of makers and inventors!