This Multi Servo Tester Switch provides you with the simplest method to test your servo system without the need for a transmitter and receiver. With three modes (select-able by using the push switch) you can easily detect and configure the servo’s virtual spaces, jitter and median or ESC (Electronic speed control).
The 6 output Pins allow you to connect up to three servos simultaneously, while running a low power consumption and providing pin-point accuracy / high reliability. The built-in indicator light makes it clearly visible which mode the servo tester is currently running on.
Proto-PIC recommends the FS90R Micro Continuous Rotation Servo for all your small/home projects.
Multi Servo Tester Switch Modes:
- AUTO – “Window Wiper Mode” Makes the servo swing like window wipers in the biggest angle.
- NEUTRAL – Makes the servo go back to the neutral point
- MANUAL – Use the Knob to control speed and check reaction time.
- Size: 46x32x17mm
- Weight: 8g
- Color: Blue
- Input: DC 4.2 to 6.0V
- Output: ≤15mA (5.0)
- Output signal: 1.5ms±0.5ms
- Adjustment Methods: Manual, Neutral, Automatic.
While you’re roaming around on Youtube checking out servo testers… why dont you come and take a look at our channel! Proto-PIC has uploaded a treasure trove of videos and tutorials to wet your electronic whistle. From Vacuum pumps to Arduino to wearables we have a video for just about anything.