Pico Omnibus Dual Expander addon for Raspberry Pi Pico
Double up your GPIO pins and attach two add-ons to a single Raspberry Pi Pico with our expansive Pico Omnibus!
Struggling to choose which Pico add-on to go for? Pico Omnibus lets you plug in two Pico Packs or Bases at once*, or you can use the extra set of male GPIO pins to easily attach other devices, jumper wires, or circuitry – very useful for prototyping. We’ve added useful labels to all three sets of connectors, so you can be sure that all those lovely wires are going to the right places. We’ve also thrown in some little feet to keep everything solid.
Pico Omnibus Features:
- One landing area with labeled female headers for attaching to your Pico.
- Two landing areas with labeled (mirrored) male headers for attaching add-ons.
- 4x rubber feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico.
- 99% assembled – just need to stick on the feet!
- Fully assembled.
- No soldering required.
- Dimensions: approx 94mm x 52 mm x 12mm (L x W x H, including headers)
Pico Omnibus Notes:
- * You’ll need to check for data pin conflicts when using multiple Pico add-ons – we’d recommend using pinout.xyz or checking the shop page for the add-on in question!
- The Pico Packs and Raspberry Pi Pico is not included.
- Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it (with the pins pointing downwards) to attach to our add-on boards.