Raspberry Pi 400 Computer (UK Keyboard)
The Raspberry Pi 400 is a PC that has been built into a keyboard that delivers outstanding performance. It’s portable, light, and super easy to use with some amazing capabilities. Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, wireless networking, dual-display output, and 4K video playback.
The Raspberry Pi 400 requires USB-C power with a number of connector ports that include Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0, and USB 3.0 as well as 2 x micro HDMI. It is also equipped with wireless LAN and Bluetooth connectivity.
It is ideal for surfing the web, creating and editing documents, watching videos, and learning to program using the Raspberry Pi OS desktop environment.
Raspberry Pi 400 is available in a number of different regional variants and as either a computer kit, containing everything you need to get started (except for a TV or monitor), or a computer unit only.
Pi 400 Features:
- Broadcom 1.8GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 DRAM
- VideoCore VI graphics (OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan)
- 4kp60 HEVC decode
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (1 × 4kp60 or 2 × 4kp30)
- USB-C for input power, supporting 5V 3A operation
- Raspberry Pi-compatible 40-pin horizontal GPIO connector
- Kensington lock (Locking port used on laptops for security in public spaces)
This is the computer unit only.