Raspberry Pi Camera Module V1.3
The Raspberry Pi Camera Module V1.3 is perfect for home security applications or wildlife observation, connecting directly to your Pi the module is able to capture both full 1080p video and still images. Using the included ribbon cable, set-up is as simple as hooking the camera module up to the Pi via the Camera Serial Interface (CSI) port.
Size matters. The module is designed to be as small as possible allowing you more freedom and less fuss when installed in a project. Weighing a mere 3g, the board is around 25mm x 20mm x 9mm so it will even fit inside your Raspberry pi case/enclosure with ease! The camera features a native resolution of 5MP with a fixed focus lens. The camera is more than capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p @30FPS, 720p @60FPS and 640x480p @90FPS videos.
- Image Sensor: OmniVision OV5647
- Maximum Photo Resolution: 2592 × 1944 pixels
- Supported Video Resolution: 1080p @30FPS, 720p @60FPS and 640x480p @90FPS
- Physical Dimensions: Around 25 × 24 × 9 mm
- Interface: CSI connector (15cm ribbon cable included)
- Supported OS: Raspbian
Raspberry Pi Camera Module Documents: