The Rotary Encoder LED Ring is a position indicator for rotary encoders. Traditional knobs with indicator lines do not give accurate representation of an encoder’s value since rotary encoders have no start or end point, therefore this breakout board gives a fantastic user interface for any project! The breakout board has through-hole or shaft mounting for most standard encoders and uses a Texas Instruments TLC5925 shift register to interface 16 blue LEDs to any microcontroller through SPI. A microcontroller can be programmed to output any desired sequence on the LEDs.
Jazz up your encoder with our array of knobs!
- Available in Red, Green and Blue
- Two encoder mounting methods: thru-hole solder or shaft mount
- Works with rotary encoders with or without push switch
- Fits knobs up to 3/4-inch in diameter
- Adjustable brightness with thru-hole resistor
- Dimensions: 38mm x 44mm (1.5″ x 1.73″)
- Input Voltage: 3V to 5.5V