MOSFET, P-Channel, 20V, 24A, Low VGS, TO-220
If you’ve ever wondered how to control high current devices from a low-power microcontroller, a MOSFET is what you need.
The NDP6020P is a very common MOSFET with very low on-resistance and a control voltage (aka gate voltage) that is compatible with most 5V and 3.3v microcontroller or mechanical switches. This allows you to control high-power devices with very low-power control mechanisms.
- VDSS Drain-Source Voltage: -20V
- VGSS Gate-Source Voltage (Continuous): ±8V
- ID Drain Current (Continuous): -24A
- ID Drain Current (Pulsed): -70A
- PD Total Power Dissipation @ TC=25°C: 60W
- Derate above 25°C: 0.4 W/°C
- Operating and Storage Temperature Range: -65 ~ 175 °C
- NDP6020P (Datasheet)