Solenoid Valve, 12V, 19mm (0.75″) – AQT15SP
Have you ever wanted to control the flow of a liquid using your computer or microcontroller, but didn’t know how? Well, here’s how: The 12V solenoid controlled fluid valve. Simply connect a fluid source to the ¾” threaded inlet and it will interrupt the flow until 12V is applied to the fast-on connectors on the solenoid.
This is not a gravity-feed solenoid. This means that you will need enough water pressure to fully open the valve. Check the datasheet below for exact details. It operates at a minimum of around 3 PSI, allowing around 3 L/min of flow. Although the datasheet shows the valve working at 220 VAC, it’s actually 12 VDC.
Our 350 GPH bilge pump cannot keep enough pressure for this bad boy valve. This valve will work perfectly with the like of a garden hose or other pressurized system.
12V Solenoid Specifications:
- Manufacturer Part Number: AQT15SP
- Thread Size: 1/2″BSP inlet and 12mm outlet
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Flow Rate: 0.02Mpa ≥3 L/min, 0.1Mpa ≥12L/min, 0.8Mpa ≥35 L/min
- Working Voltage: 12V DC
- Coil Resistance: 4.75KΩ ±0.25KΩ (20℃)
- Working Environment: Water
- Lifespan More than 1,000,000times
- Aqua Tech Solenoid Valves Catalogue (AQT15SP)