SparkFun ROB-12367 Standard Gearmotor – 10 RPM (3-12V)
These standard gearmotors are incredibly tough and feature full metal gears to help you drive wheels, gears, or almost anything else that needs to turn. They have a gear ratio of 300:1 and operate up to 12 volts and deliver a stall torque of 368 oz-in. and a max speed of 10 RPM. Each standard gearmotor sports a 6mm diameter D-shaft.
- Voltage: 3 – 12 Volts
- Gear Ratio: 300:1
- Stall Torque: 368 oz-in. (@ 12V)
- Speed: 10 RPM (@ 12V)
- No Load Current: 95 mA (@ 12V)
- Stall Current: 0.5A (@ 12V)
- Insulation Resistance: 10 MOhm
- Dielectric Strength: 300VDC
- DC Reversible
- Shaft Size: 6mm Diameter x 0.715” Length
- Weight: 4.5 oz.