Piezo Vibration Sensor – Large
This robust and highly sensitive piezo sensor from Measurement Specialties is perfect for use in flex, touch, vibration, and shock measurement applictions.
A small AC and large voltage (up to +/-90V) is created when the film moves back and forth. A simple resistor should get the voltage down to ADC levels. Can also be used for impact sensing or a flexible switch.
This Piezo Vibration sensor is supplied with solderable crimp pins.
These sensors are suitable for a wide range of applications such as Vibration Sensing in Washing Machine, Low Power Wakeup Switch, Car Alarms, Body Movement, and Security Systems
Piezo Vibration Sensor Features:
- Flexible PVDF Piezo Polymer Film
- Wide dynamic range
- Laminated for higher voltage output
- 0.1″ breadboard friendly leads
Piezo Vibration Sensor Dimensions:
- Overall Length: 25mm (0.98″)
- Overall Width: 13mm (0.52″)
- Sensor Length: 23.5mm (0.92″)
- Sensor Width: 10.2mm (0.4″)
- Dimensions are in Inches [mm]
Piezo Vibration Sensor Documents:
- LDT_Series (LDT0-028K)