The Tamiya 70157 Universal Plate Set (2pcs.) is a customizable chassis designed to be compatible with multiple Tamiya products.
This set includes two plastic plates with an 11 x 31 grid of 3 mm holes spaced 5 mm apart, which provide space for many mechanical connections. The four included eight-hole angle brackets can connect the two plates and additional Universal Plates or can serve as a mounting point for an axle. The plate set also includes four shaft mounts (the triangular brackets in the above picture) for supporting axles. The kit provides 18 push rivets for connecting the angle brackets and shaft mounts to the plates.
- Two 11 x 31 grids of 3 mm holes spaced 5 mm apart (60 x 160 mm, 2.36″ x 6.3″)
- Four eight-hole angle brackets
- Four shaft mounts
- 18 push rivets
Tamiya Universal Plates
- Universal Plate Set 70098
- Universal Plate Set (2pcs.) 70157 (this product)
- Universal Plate Set L (210 x 160 mm) 70172