Unicorn LED Matrix for Raspberry Pi Pico
This resized Unicorn set up will fit nicely on the back of your Pico. With a tidy 7×16 matrix (that’s 112 RGB LEDs!) it’s surely the fanciest backpack going. The four tactile buttons can be used to switch between modes, as controls for simple games, or adjusting brightness.
It’s possible to control the colour and brightness of each LED individually so you can use it to display animations, text, simple images, and more. Make a mini photo FX lamp, a smart status light for Zoom, use it to display colourful scrolling messages on your fridge, or just enjoy some pretty animations.
- 16×7 matrix of RGB LEDs (112 total)
- Individual colour/brightness control of each LED
- 4 x tactile buttons
- Pre-soldered female headers for attaching to Pico
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Fully assembled
- No soldering required (as long as your Pico has header pins attached)
- Dimensions: approx 62mm x 25mm x 10mm (L x W x H, including headers and buttons)
- C/C++ and MicroPython libraries
- A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included
- Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it (with the pins pointing downwards) to attach to this add-on board.