Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Decoder Board MW-050, MP3 Support, Remote Control and USB Power
Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Decoder Board, MP3 Support, Remote Control and USB Power
This handy Bluetooth 5.0 decoder board offers MP3 support, a USB power supply and has a maximum range of 25 meters (depending on the environment).
Supports WMA MP3 Lossless formats including WAV, FLAC, APE, with fast encoding.
6 EQ modes: Normal, Rock, Pop, Classical, Jazz, and Country.
Instead of the remote control, the control interface can be connected to an external control board, and used via key operation.
Bluetooth 5.0 Decoder Features:
- Chipset: JL AC6925A
- Bluetooth: 5.0, BR, EDR, BLE
- Inputs: Bluetooth Digital Signal
- Audio Channels: 2
- Range: 25m Maximum
- Signal to Noise >= 90dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Signal Output: 3.5mm Audio Interface + 2.54 3P
- Input Voltage: DC 5-24V Micro USB Power Supply
- Control: Remote Control Interface (IR Sensor is supplied unfitted, so can be placed either directly onto the board or on a flying lead):
When using a Battery 3.3V ~ 5V, you should short the jumper as shown in the below image. This will maximize battery utilization and reduce power consumption:
Bluetooth 5.0 Decoder Board Dimensions:
- Board Length: 34.5mm
- Board Width: 28mm
- Height: 7mm
- Weight: 4g
Bluetooth 5.0 Decoder Documents:
Bluetooth 5.0 Decoder Notes:
- Ensure the battery connections are not connected incorrectly or damage to the board will occure.
- If you are driving the board with an input voltage higher than 5V the Jumper in the above diagram must NOT be shorted.