High Sensitivity Sound Microphone Sensor Detection Module
What did you say??? If only I had one of these super sensitive sound devices plugged in!
The main chip is the LM393 with a working voltage of 4-6V DC, so perfect for use with an Arduino Uno or any other micro with 5V logic.
- Signal output indication
- Single channel signal output
- The output effective signal is low level
- When there is sound,output low level and the signal lights
- Can be used for Acoustic control light; give sound and light alarm working with Photosensitive sensor
- 45 x 17mm (including connector and sensor)
- 3mm mounting hole