OpenMV LCD Shield
The OpenMV LCD Shield provides a display for the OpenMV camera so you can easily see what it sees when not connected to a computer! The Shield features a 1.8″ 128×160 16-bpp (RGB565) TFT LCD display with a variable backlight. To make life even easier, the OpenMV Camera’s firmware supports the LCD shield using the LCD Module.
This excels in debugging OpenMV Camera robotic applications such as a line following robot. For example, you can threshold and draw markups on the image, then use the LCD Shield to display the frame buffer.
We host a full range of OpenMV products for you to build the ultimate camera with optional network or thermal capability.
OpenMV LCD Shield Features:
- Screen Type – 1.8″ TFT LCD
- Horizontal Resolution – 128 pixels (28.03mm), 0.18mm pixel pitch
- Vertical Resolution – 160 pixels (35.04mm), 0.18mm pixel pitch
- Display Colors – 64K 16-bit RGB565
- Power Consumption
- Idle Backlight Off – < 1mA @ 3.3V (> 100mA w/ Cam)
- Idle Backlight On – 30mA @ 3.3V (130mA w/ Cam)
- Active Backlight Off – 10mA @ 3.3V (150mA w/ Cam)
- Active Backlight On – 40mA @ 3.3V (180mA w/ Cam)
- Weight – 13g
- Length – 48mm
- Width – 38mm
- Height – 13mm
- Temperature Range
- Storage – -30°C to 80°C
- Operating – -20°C to 70°C